• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

ADS L520 - $40.00 ChiTown CL

Danimal

Just a man...
A little cleaning and these look to be good to go. No Affil...

I have a pair of vintage ADS Floor Speakers for sale. They are model L520. The boxes are in good shape, and the actual speakers are in good shape as well. They don't have cracking/tearing on the actual speakers or woofers themselves. The boxes are 22" tall and 12" wide.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/ele/2129794419.html

Go get 'em.
 
Register to hide this ad
Nice deal indeed! I've got the next ones up the line, the L620's, and like them a lot. Hopefully an AKer will snag them.
 
I have heard the L520's and I can only imagine how good the "Big Brother" lines sound. I, too, hope someone grabs them up.
 
Back
Top Bottom