• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

ADS L710 or Teledyne AR 94

Just getting into putting together a little analog to listen to LPs. I dug out my old Technics SL 1500 and a Yamaha CR-450, which isn't too powerful 30+ watts. I see these two sets of speakers for sale locally ARs asking price $125 woofers have been refoamed. ADS $100 trying to find out if they need work. What do you guys think about price etc? I listen to rock, jazz, fusion, lots of world and African music
 
Register to hide this ad
AR94s are good speakers. But, the L710s are better. Great dome tweeters and mids. ADS bass is very tuneful and detailed. Great timbre. And for that price, I'd definitely go for the L710s. Heck, I'd pay even more than that for 710s. They should work well for the musical genres you like.

Good luck.
 
Back
Top Bottom