• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

ADS L780/2 Cabinets and Woofers for Free!

David_NC

Super Member
I bought my pair of L780's without the grills and have been hunting for a pair for months. I won my bid on a pair of L780/2's listed for 'parts or repair'. Supposedly, some of the drivers are blown. Due to shipping cost, I'm only having the seller ship the grills and midranges and tweeters. What's left are two nice looking walnut (I think) cabinets, possibly bad woofers, and crossovers. These are located in Hopkins, Minnesota which appears to be about 12 miles from Minneapolis.
If shipping wasn't so pricey, I'd repair these and keep them. If a member is near there or wants to have these shipped, just let me know, and I'll pass on the auction listing info and let the seller know. I'd hate for these to end up in the dump; they look way too nice for that!

L780-side.JPG
 
Register to hide this ad
Pretty boxes, but - too far from VA for me too! Thanks for the offer!
 
Last edited:
Hopefully somebody will want them!
I really hate parting out speakers this nice, even with a couple bad drivers. It always seems like wasting something good. I've just not been able to find grills for mine, and I know that without protection, I'll be replacing drivers in my pair! Mine have the back finish, and I'd take these if they weren't 1500 miles away.
 
Back
Top Bottom