• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

ADS Speaker Love

BSPAudio

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Seems as though ADS speakers have been rising in popularity lately. I'm sure all the guys who have enjoyed these for years are shaking their heads thinking...We know they are amazing...now get off my lawn...lol

I bought some equipment at a yard sale a few months ago and in the mix was an ADS CD-3 CD player. I thought to myself, "Hey, that's the company that makes speakers". I really didn't even pay attention to it for a couple weeks. Once I started looking into it and getting it working, I was taken back by the quality. Did a little research on AK and started reading about their speakers a little more.

Moving forward, I was keeping my eyes open for ADS speakers and recently picked up a pair of L710 and L400s. I have to say that the build quality on these is amazing. I just love the rounded edges on the cabinets. Of course they sound great too!

I know I'm late on the boat with these, but I'm now a fan!
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome. I think you will find a lot of ADS fans here. Including myself. I have more ADS speakers than I need, but can’t get myself to part with any of them. I do swap them out now and then and am always amazed at how good they all sound to me. Right now I am listening to my l710s with a little 12watt tube amp. Those l400s with a subwoofer are very enjoyable as well. Enjoy your ADS.
 
Seems as though ADS speakers have been rising in popularity lately. I'm sure all the guys who have enjoyed these for years are shaking their heads thinking...We know they are amazing...now get off my lawn...lol

I bought some equipment at a yard sale a few months ago and in the mix was an ADS CD-3 CD player. I thought to myself, "Hey, that's the company that makes speakers". I really didn't even pay attention to it for a couple weeks. Once I started looking into it and getting it working, I was taken back by the quality. Did a little research on AK and started reading about their speakers a little more.

Moving forward, I was keeping my eyes open for ADS speakers and recently picked up a pair of L710 and L400s. I have to say that the build quality on these is amazing. I just love the rounded edges on the cabinets. Of course they sound great too!

I know I'm late on the boat with these, but I'm now a fan!
Welcome to the ADS club!
 
Seems as though ADS speakers have been rising in popularity lately. I'm sure all the guys who have enjoyed these for years are shaking their heads thinking...We know they are amazing...now get off my lawn...lol

I bought some equipment at a yard sale a few months ago and in the mix was an ADS CD-3 CD player. I thought to myself, "Hey, that's the company that makes speakers". I really didn't even pay attention to it for a couple weeks. Once I started looking into it and getting it working, I was taken back by the quality. Did a little research on AK and started reading about their speakers a little more.

Moving forward, I was keeping my eyes open for ADS speakers and recently picked up a pair of L710 and L400s. I have to say that the build quality on these is amazing. I just love the rounded edges on the cabinets. Of course they sound great too!

I know I'm late on the boat with these, but I'm now a fan!
I was also quite late to the ADS party and if it hadn't been for Kevin over at Skylabs Audio mentioning them in his videos I may have never discovered them. My 1st set were L570/2's followed by L780/2's, I traded the 780's for a harman / kardon 7300 twin powered receiver and it's powering my 3rd set of ADS speakers - the L980/2's
 
Back
Top Bottom