• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

ADS Speakers And Stands $25 / Is This For Real ?

jeff105

Active Member
Somebody wanting a great speaker for a fantastic price better check these out.
They have a telephone number listed in the ad. Could this be a joke ? If not, somebody is in for a very cheap thrill. :yes:

Copied from the ad (2 ADS speakers, work fine, just wanted to get rid of them because they're big and we got new ones for christmas.) They come with the stands.

I hope they got some high end speakers to replace these.



Not mine and No affiliation
3nd3m73p75O85Tc5U69cq6db8174dd8181134.jpg



http://kansascity.craigslist.org/ele/1525001204.html

GO GO GO
 
Register to hide this ad
Stands are an easy Franklin, that was a no-brainer deal. I had a great ADS buy a couple weeks ago on CL. The ad hung there for a couple days too and I was still the first one to email. I had another great non-audio deal last night same thing, me the first to email.

I was not banging away on CL last year at Christmas so I don't know what the dynamic was. I can speculate that the majority of buyers are distracted doing other things and so the odds are better for those that do scroll CL.
 
Back
Top Bottom