• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

ADS speakers

pinkmeat 69

New Member
recently I have an oppertunity to buy a pair of ADS L 750 speakers I have been trying to find info reguarding these speakers and can not find anything I have info for just about everything for ADS speakers except for L 750's so does any one have any spec's on this model ie: speaker configuaration , power handeling and also the price for these speakers is 165.00 is this a fair price I know the cabinets are in exc. cond as are the metal grills I did not remove them so cond. speakers are unknown dont know if the grills are removeable did not want to damage them trying to remove
 
Register to hide this ad
I had never heard of this model before. I did a google search and was surprised to find a pair up for aution on the Goodwill site ending in six hours. I was also surprised to learn that at 19 inches tall they are smaller than L710s. Unfortunately there was no picture with the grill removed. I couldn't find any other pictures although my search was brief.

cubdog
 
ADS L 750 : correction I have rechecked the model # they are L 720/2 sorry for any inconvenece or confusion this is what happens when you dont turn on a light !
 
I also seen the goodwill auction listing they did post L 750's but in the pictures of the back view they are marked L 720/2 so even goodwill can make mistakes ! glad to know I'm not the only one ?
 
recently I have an oppertunity to buy a pair of ADS L 750 speakers I have been trying to find info reguarding these speakers and can not find anything I have info for just about everything for ADS speakers except for L 750's so does any one have any spec's on this model ie: speaker configuaration , power handeling and also the price for these speakers is 165.00 is this a fair price I know the cabinets are in exc. cond as are the metal grills I did not remove them so cond. speakers are unknown dont know if the grills are removeable did not want to damage them trying to remove
Where can i find brochure for vintage ads
 
Where can i find brochure for vintage ads
Whole bunch of ADS documentation used to be on sportsbil but I don't know if the site is active currently. Google didn't bring up anything just now other than references to it here on AK.

Can try to search through here:


If there is a specific brochure, you might ask if someone has it. @jdurbin1 is a great source of info for all things ADS.

It's sure good to see an old post from musichal up there


Edit:
Have a look through here (thanks to member @LesE ):
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom