• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Advent Speakers...been awhile

i am also restoring two pairs of Baby Advents. i need to replace the grilles but cannot find the exact one. all i see online is for the Baby ii's with the badge on the bottom, right of center. the grilles i have, have the badge bottom center. it appears to be glued on with a plastic bracket behind the fabric.
any ideas where i can get them from?

Are you looking for grille fabric, frames, or badges?
 
old threat I know, but did you find replacement grill cloth. I have just purchased for about 20 dollars total, a set of working (overnight testing destroyed the surrounds on the larger driver, but have since replaced for 23 delivered and 1 hour work) Advent Legacy II, and also a perfectly working and nice cosmetically (except the tear in the cloth) conditioned Legacy (I/original) set of speakers. TY.
 
Back
Top Bottom