• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

advents in maine

Register to hide this ad
The photo of the speakers do not match the brochure. I am not sure what model Advents are in the photo so I can not help on price. I think that the brochure is for the New Large Advents.
 
Those look like Jensen era Advents, maybe Legacys? If they are in good shape and indeed are Legacys $50. maybe $60. is a good price. Ask seller what model Advent, and right, the ones in the brochure are different model Advents.

Edit: The surrounds are likely on their last legs if they are the originals.
 
Last edited:
If they are Prodigy II I would pass for anything more than $20.
If they are Legacy get them even if you need to refoam the woofers.
 
Back
Top Bottom