I have a pair of JBL L26's I need stands for about 24" in height.
The width and depth of the platforms I look at on most stands seem to run a lot smaller than what I need. My cabinets are aprox 13Wx12D. I just wonder if any of these stands also have a low enough center of gravity to keep from tipping over.
I know these days speaker manufacturers dont make too many larger bookshelf cabinets. In turn, Companies that produce speaker stands dont seem cater to larger larger speakers.
Any advice on what to look at?
The width and depth of the platforms I look at on most stands seem to run a lot smaller than what I need. My cabinets are aprox 13Wx12D. I just wonder if any of these stands also have a low enough center of gravity to keep from tipping over.
I know these days speaker manufacturers dont make too many larger bookshelf cabinets. In turn, Companies that produce speaker stands dont seem cater to larger larger speakers.
Any advice on what to look at?