• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Advice Wanted On 3.1 System; BA HD8 and Center Sat 6, M&K V90

So I have an opportunity to get two Boston Acoustics HD8 speakers, a Boston Acoustics Center Sat 6 center channel speaker, and a M&K V90 subwoofer and would like some thoughts on them. I would like to know how they fare for music of all types, for tv, movies, gaming, and what they are worth individually or overall. It all appears to be in like new condition. I am a little hesitant because I live in an apartment and subs and apartments dont always go well together. Thanks in advance for any advice.
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom