• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Ahh. too much confusion.

Haoleb

Super Member
Banned
lol. this is a stupid post but why is everyone changing their avatars! everyone is getting new ones and i have to look at the name instead of the avatars now lol.

Hey RTR i liked the pic with the cards. or do you have a webcam hooked up there lol.
 
Register to hide this ad
Gotta change things....or I go nutz!!.....:nutz: :nutz: :nutz: :twak: :smoke: :banana: :guitar:

Smilies........one of the worlds greatest wonders!!
 
lol. i liked the one where it looked like you had a hand of cards and were like. ok so whatdaya got.

You remind me of a friend of ours too.

I like the new one better then the old ones tho. :D
 
there...I put it back for ya.....My goodness the things I do for you guys...LOL....:whip:



Thats OK...I liked the other one better too...I was just "Very Drunk at the time..... :drunk: :beer:
 
Back
Top Bottom