nicksgem10s
New Member
Hello,
I wanted to thank all the fine folks at AK for putting on such a great AK Fest in 2010.
I had a lot of fun on both days. I go each year and it seems to keep getting better and better.
I provided a brief writeup for a new online audio magazine from the creator of Audiocircle.
Here is a link if you want to check out the AK Fest coverage.
http://www.hifizine.com/2010/06/akfest-2010/
Here is a link to the homepage if you want to check out the rest. This is the debut issue.
http://www.hifizine.com/
Thanks again,
Nick Goode
I wanted to thank all the fine folks at AK for putting on such a great AK Fest in 2010.
I had a lot of fun on both days. I go each year and it seems to keep getting better and better.
I provided a brief writeup for a new online audio magazine from the creator of Audiocircle.
Here is a link if you want to check out the AK Fest coverage.
http://www.hifizine.com/2010/06/akfest-2010/
Here is a link to the homepage if you want to check out the rest. This is the debut issue.
http://www.hifizine.com/
Thanks again,
Nick Goode