• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Akai AD-1250

stonejc

New Member
Aiwa ad-1250

Does anyone have guides or the service manual for the 1250? Need to replace the belts, and haven't a clue. Supposedly there are 4 belts, but on this machine, I can only find TAR...They have all disintegrated. (it was a freebie, so not too upset!)
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Hey Doc...

Thanks! I figured out where 2 belts go, site says 4...Guess a couple of more beers and I'll find the missing 2!

John
 
You have to completely remove the mechanism and then disassemble it. You may have to remove the front panel to get to some of the screws.
 
Back
Top Bottom