• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

AKAI AM-67 Amp Opinions......

GlobalWarming

Super Member
Hello to all.......

There is an AKAI AM-67 on EBAY Germany... Is that amp any good?
I am looking to mate it to my Infinity Kappa 7.1 speakers...

This amp is rated at 200 watts at 4 ohms...

It is selling for about 150 euro with four ours to go...

Thanks!

Nelson
 
Register to hide this ad
Sorry for the late reply. I like this am! I doubt the price did not go up eventually. The only problem with my particular AM-67 is its protection frequently switching individual channels off without apparent reasons. But t does not seem to be a general behaviour of the model.
 
Back
Top Bottom