Hello Levi,
Thanks for the clarification. I have done the pick-up alignment using the link you gave me. I can tell that the music coming from this great tt has improved even more. The little note with the alignment diagram gave me a better understanding of the procedures to follow. I bought an Amari stroboscope disc sometime last year but never used it as there wasn't any manual supplied with it. The shopowner who sold it told me to look up in the internet for instructions but I couldn't find any site to refer to until I received the weblink from you. You have been a great help there. I'll keep you informed of my Dual exploit i.e. if I do get the opportunity to lay my hands on it. In the meanwhile I'll be enjoying my Akai tt
Thanks for the clarification. I have done the pick-up alignment using the link you gave me. I can tell that the music coming from this great tt has improved even more. The little note with the alignment diagram gave me a better understanding of the procedures to follow. I bought an Amari stroboscope disc sometime last year but never used it as there wasn't any manual supplied with it. The shopowner who sold it told me to look up in the internet for instructions but I couldn't find any site to refer to until I received the weblink from you. You have been a great help there. I'll keep you informed of my Dual exploit i.e. if I do get the opportunity to lay my hands on it. In the meanwhile I'll be enjoying my Akai tt