• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Akai find

gunnyjoe

Lost in the Music...
SO today I had a flat to deal with, took the tire into the tire shop and dropped by the local Thrift while I waited. Found a beautiful Akai cassette deck, CS-F33R, complete with wood case in very nice condition. Deck works perfectly, and with a price tag of $15 I snagged it. Quick pics below, any comments on this model?
 

Attachments

  • S7300752.jpg
    S7300752.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 59
  • S7300753.jpg
    S7300753.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 28
Register to hide this ad
Nice snag. I have an F-11 & an F39R. Yours looks like a cross between the 2.
My 39R is the only functioning auto reverse deck in the herd. :scratch2:
 
Pretty nice so far - plays and records properly, auto-reverse works. This is likely to become my silver-face cassette deck, for the shop system.
 
Back
Top Bottom