audiocrzy
Super Member
Hello All
looking for some direction
AKAI GX280D using a pre recorded tape and I've tried 2
On forward playback only the right channel UV meter moves and get sound from right channel only.
On reverse playback only the left channel UV meter moves and get sound from left channel only
Both right and left channels never play together but they do appear to work.
I checked the play head solenoid and the head moves freely in both directions depending on the direction of play back.
I don't know where to start looking to address this problem.
I do have a Service manual from HIFI engine if I need it
Any help here will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
looking for some direction
AKAI GX280D using a pre recorded tape and I've tried 2
On forward playback only the right channel UV meter moves and get sound from right channel only.
On reverse playback only the left channel UV meter moves and get sound from left channel only
Both right and left channels never play together but they do appear to work.
I checked the play head solenoid and the head moves freely in both directions depending on the direction of play back.
I don't know where to start looking to address this problem.
I do have a Service manual from HIFI engine if I need it
Any help here will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks