3kitty
Super Member
I have access to this near mint original owner Reel to Reel.
Bought in Germany new and has dual voltage.
Also comes with - 7 brand new never opened tapes (Maxell brand) with cleaning strips at both ends. Approx 36 tapes pre recorded are full of music from the 70’s and 80’s - recorded in Germany at the time of their release. Also 20 storage boxes ( plastic ) come with it and a role of splicing tape.
He is asking $125 for the lot of it.
Thoughts? Advice? Should I stay away from this make and model?
All input appreciated.
Thanks.
Bought in Germany new and has dual voltage.
Also comes with - 7 brand new never opened tapes (Maxell brand) with cleaning strips at both ends. Approx 36 tapes pre recorded are full of music from the 70’s and 80’s - recorded in Germany at the time of their release. Also 20 storage boxes ( plastic ) come with it and a role of splicing tape.
He is asking $125 for the lot of it.
Thoughts? Advice? Should I stay away from this make and model?
All input appreciated.
Thanks.