• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

AK'er mrjbq is a great seller

rshep

Working my way to 1000 posts
Subscriber
I received my ST70 on Tuesday that I purchased from mrjbq and I'm very pleased with the entire transaction. Brad (mrjbq) is a great guy to work a deal. He was always quick and pleasant when responding to my questions and requests. The packing by Brad was excellent and the amplifier exceeded my expectations. He's a straight up guy that is a credit to Audiokarma. Thanks Brad, it was a pleasure purchasing the amp from you. -Rob
 
Register to hide this ad
Thank you for the kind words, Rob.
You were equally easy to deal with, the way it should be!
I hope you enjoy that great amp for many years to come.
Thanks again.
 
I recently purchased some albums from mrjbq and they arrived quickly and in fine shape. Good deal!
 
Back
Top Bottom