• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

AKer vdplag MIA - MN Locals Please Help

MAXZ28

Addicted Member
This has been bugging me for a few months now and I thought I'd reach out to the MN clan for some help.

A good friend and AKer no longer responds to my emails nor my cell phone calls. His last activity on AK was 2.11.11 - he rarely posted but was an avid lurker....and damn it, I'm afraid the worse has happened to him. He's been in poor health as long as I've known him and I last visited with him in January to present him an audio gift [ Toshiba SA-7150 ] that AKer Poorman and I had repaired for him before my move to TX.

If anyone local can go check to see if he still resides in the area or can ask someone at his apartment complex if someone knows anything, I would greatly appreciate it.

I can PM anyone his address if you'd be willing to drive over there and inquire about his well being.
 
Register to hide this ad
I drive all over, I might be able to check it out. Plus I have a badge, people think I'm a cop.

dew.
 
Hope all is well. Let us all know please..

I couldn't resist posting this to Dew.. :D

barney_fife1.jpg
 
sure Darren

The address you gave me is about 2.5 miles from my home. It will take me a couple of days to get over there though. I'll keep you posted.
 
Thanks so much, Jeff. Glad to know that he's okay even though I haven't heard from him.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom