• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

AKG K701 Headphones for $279!!!!

UpsideThe Head

Active Member
Banned
Heads Up to folks interested in these babies, I picked up a pair from Abes of Maine for $279! They have them in stock so at this price they are a bargain. In NJ we have a Abes in Edison so I picked them up from the store but they are available online too. I have them hooked up to my cd player on repeat and will leave them there 24/7 for about a week to break them in. They reccommend a 200-300 hr break in period for the best sound. I listened to them for a while and they sound awesome now.
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom