• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Album cover suggestions

at first it was just to fill an empty wall. I noticed I had 6 covers in frame and they were 3 males and 2 females, and 1 group. Just decided to go with a male/female/group theme. 2 rows of 5 high men/woman with 1 row of groups.
 
Wes Montgomery "Vol. 2 The Best Of" from 1968

WesMontgomery2.jpg


Yusef Lateef "audiophilianervosa" from 1977

YusefLateef.jpg
 
at first it was just to fill an empty wall. I noticed I had 6 covers in frame and they were 3 males and 2 females, and 1 group. Just decided to go with a male/female/group theme. 2 rows of 5 high men/woman with 1 row of groups.

Would like to see your wall when finished.:yes::thmbsp:
 
In my unfinished basement I used lp's to cover up a crappy wall. Good luck with your project hope it turns out great :thmbsp:

Wall.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom