• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

AlbumArt (WinAmp)

Lunaray

Active Member
Well I'm weening myself off of Windows Media Player and using WinAmp now, but it's not showng the AlbumArt. All of the AlbumArt files are in my main music directory, but it doesn't show them, that is, it only shows one, the same album cover for every track I play. I have the Show AlbumArt option checked, but when I play a song, it doesn't retrieve the right album cover, like I said, it's always the same picture, what's going on?

Also, isn't there a way to set WinAmp up so that it will automatically retrieve the AlbumArt from a database on the web, if it doesn't already have it? Windows Media Player will do that.

Thanks!
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom