• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

ALERT! 1Hr on some stylin' Grundig's!

SimplySound

Kent Engineering & Fondry
How cool are these! And courtesy of the Salvation Army no less... sitting at $213 on daBay with an hour left... man those are some of the baddest retro cabs I think I've ever seen... if they sound half as good as they look, WOW! :thmbsp:

For prosterity!

$(KGrHqRHJEUFD)2I)6LRBQ9hhGSElg~~60_57.JPG


$(KGrHqJHJEkFDyoR7qGLBQ9hhSikyQ~~60_57.JPG


$T2eC16NHJG8E9nyfmZEEBQ9hhLVrFg~~60_57.JPG


$(KGrHqJ,!jYFDhpjMmUvBQ9hhIj)yQ~~60_57.JPG
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
They are cool but as I recall a thread not the greatest sound.
Cramer had a set on Seinfeld.
 
They are cool but as I recall a thread not the greatest sound.
Cramer had a set on Seinfeld.

Kramer had a set? WOW, that's a claim to fame! Well they went for $355, which says they must be valued for something! ;)

I just thought they looked cool! :thmbsp:
 
I could see the powered ones (maybe) going for that much but I can't believe that basic pair sold that high.
 
Cool looking but I wouldn't drop that kind of money. At that much over what they are worth they either went to a collector or a interior designer.
 
Back
Top Bottom