Mystery
constantly upgrading...
Noaf, no interest.
http://denver.craigslist.org/ele/2753515261.html
***********************
Akai M-9 Reel to Reel Tape Deck - $100 (Littleton CO)
Date: 2011-12-23, 1:14PM MST
Reply to: sale-evfcb-2753515261@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Up for sale is my Akai M-9 Reel to Reel. Everything is in excellent condition and seems to work - the motors run/lights work etc - however, I could not test as I don't have any tape/reels. The deck is solid state, two channels. c. 1968. $100 obo
http://denver.craigslist.org/ele/2753515261.html
***********************
Akai M-9 Reel to Reel Tape Deck - $100 (Littleton CO)
Date: 2011-12-23, 1:14PM MST
Reply to: sale-evfcb-2753515261@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Up for sale is my Akai M-9 Reel to Reel. Everything is in excellent condition and seems to work - the motors run/lights work etc - however, I could not test as I don't have any tape/reels. The deck is solid state, two channels. c. 1968. $100 obo
Last edited: