• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Alexandria Mk2 With Sumiko MMT Premier tonearm

ljorges

New Member
Hello Guys,

So I have an Oracle Alexandria Mk2 with the Sumiko MMT tonearm. I'm the original owner. Bought it back in the 80's. I have two questions. I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

(1) - I'm looking to get a tonearm lifter (like the Q up or the one from Expressimoaudio). Does anyone with an Alexandria have one installed? The space between the arm base and platter seems awful tiny to put anything there. Does anyone with an Alexandria have a tonearm lifter in place - doesn't have to be the two I mentioned. I know that the Prelude arms had it built in but not the Sumiko.

Also, (2) - does anyone have the specs of the Sumiko MMT tonearm, ie. end stub diameter and the weight of the counterweights at the end of the arm.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Les
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom