• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

All in one stereo with Colored Stobes !!!

Register to hide this ad
I think this is the one ...

morse-disco.jpg


It's a three foot cube about half that deep. Speakers were built into the sides. I do believe they also sold extension speakers that had the lights too.

I think it came with an autographed copy of Disco Duck ... don't quote me on that.
 
Last edited:
My buddies dad and uncle had a bar with the outer front like that 8-track player and all, we would smoke and then sit in front and have a rockin party light show, that was 1974,75 or so.
 
Not to forget, back then, one pill made you larger, and one pill made you small.

Maybe you were just in small mode sitting in front of the Morse ... <G>

morse-disco-small.jpg
 
The top was angled. Take a close look at the dustcover on the turntable. That tapers towards the back of the cabinet.

They did some interesting stuff if you're into that sort of thing. Here's another one I spotted ...

morse-disco-two.jpg


Stuff definitely shows their jukebox roots, ok.

Here's a video of a similar model in action. Angled top is real obvious here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEKOtu132as
 
Back
Top Bottom