• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

All Things Music. Past, Present and Future.....and more

I had a friend from L.I. Come for a visit on Thursday for a few days. Tom will be going home tomorrow morning. We went to the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame on Friday. Then Friday afternoon and Saturday we hit various record shops. Tom brought a pair of tube mono blocks for me try out. They’ll be staying behind. Thanks Tom
It’s been so nice to have him visit. We haven’t seen each other in 7 years.
 
I had a friend from L.I. Come for a visit on Thursday for a few days. Tom will be going home tomorrow morning. We went to the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame on Friday. Then Friday afternoon and Saturday we hit various record shops. Tom brought a pair of tube mono blocks for me try out. They’ll be staying behind. Thanks Tom
It’s been so nice to have him visit. We haven’t seen each other in 7 years.
Sounds like a wonderful time had by you both.
And get to test drive some gear.
Great!
 
qdj9zzynlcr3.png
 
Back
Top Bottom