DeadTrader AK Subscriber Subscriber Aug 20, 2026 #106,525 meggy said: View attachment 3821683 Click to expand... I'm going to have to get this. It was the 1st bootleg recording I acquired. Found the 3rd generation reel in a music library aboard the submarine I was assigned to.
meggy said: View attachment 3821683 Click to expand... I'm going to have to get this. It was the 1st bootleg recording I acquired. Found the 3rd generation reel in a music library aboard the submarine I was assigned to.
pumpkinman Because I am the pumpkinking Aug 20, 2026 #106,536 Jimmy Dawkins - Fast Fingers One of my all time favorite blue’s albums
v8peters Lunatic Member Aug 20, 2026 #106,538 Paid Tha Cost to Be Da Bo$$ Snoop Dogg 2002 Doggy Style Records/Priority Records 7243 5 39157 1 1 My CD/LP/Tape Collection
Paid Tha Cost to Be Da Bo$$ Snoop Dogg 2002 Doggy Style Records/Priority Records 7243 5 39157 1 1 My CD/LP/Tape Collection