• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

All Things Music. Past, Present and Future.....and more

k45986849651.jpg


The Dealer
Chico Hamilton
1967 impulse! A-9130 (Mono)

v84571266621.jpg


My CD/LP/Tape Collection
 
@Te-Te

Hey T, I saw you mentioned me in the other thread.

I’ve been back for a few weeks now. I have limited access to the other thread. I was told I could post there. I think my account needs to be updated by one of the mods. I’ve not bothered to ask again as I know they are busy and I don’t want to cause any issues or anything, so as of now I just let well enough be. I think my permissions need to be adjusted or something by a Mod, I can acces the thread but there’s no text box at the bottom. Figured they would get to it sooner or later but I didn’t want to ask again. They were kind enough to let me back on the site so not looking to call any more attention to myself. Lol

But yes, I’m back and have a bunch of new gear I’ve been waiting to post about in that thread.

Picked up a rare regency tube preamp, a sansui Au111 fully restored with NOS faceplate from 1969, a number of matches to my mono collection. I’m sure they will fix my profile sooner or later lol
 
Back
Top Bottom