• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

All Things Music. Past, Present and Future.....and more

baauw24gdptg.jpeg


Snail - S/T

I’ve seen this album countless times over years. Well today I came across a very clean copy for .50¢
Let’s hope for the best :)
This is better than I imagined it would be.
 
Snail is an American rock band best known for their Billboard charting single, "The Joker". They toured nationally and shared the stage with Santana, Thin Lizzy, Sammy Hagar, Taj Mahal, and Iron Butterfly, as well as touring with Styx and The Doobie Brothers, among others. In 1978, the group performed on American Bandstand.The band has had various members but original members Bob O'Neill and Ken Kraft have remained throughout the band's history.
 
On our trip to the big city for the Billy Strings shows, the wife had told me about a record store in the insignificant town of Minturn CO. We took the short detour, found it. A small unit in a large brick building. The door was locked, sign said "Knock strict 5 person limit in store". The small space was packed, the aisles between the trays was maybe a foot. No used records, it was mostly Record Store Day releases. The owner sectioned off trays per RSD release year. There was a section of Rhino Reserve releases. While going through the Zappa section I noticed that the back half of the tray was Taylor Swift. I pulled up the TS LP, he replied " You noticed the Swift and Zappa in the same tray, that is to keep the universe from spiraling out of control". I'll probably stop by again the next time I make the 5 1/2 hr pilgrimage to the front range.
This came home with me.

LPs.jpg
 
On our trip to the big city for the Billy Strings shows, the wife had told me about a record store in the insignificant town of Minturn CO. We took the short detour, found it. A small unit in a large brick building. The door was locked, sign said "Knock strict 5 person limit in store". The small space was packed, the aisles between the trays was maybe a foot. No used records, it was mostly Record Store Day releases. The owner sectioned off trays per RSD release year. There was a section of Rhino Reserve releases. While going through the Zappa section I noticed that the back half of the tray was Taylor Swift. I pulled up the TS LP, he replied " You noticed the Swift and Zappa in the same tray, that is to keep the universe from spiraling out of control". I'll probably stop by again the next time I make the 5 1/2 hr pilgrimage to the front range.
This came home with me.

View attachment 3840745
That’s to funny Greg:D
 
Back
Top Bottom