• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

All Things Music. Past, Present and Future.....and more

f75969142093.jpg


s/t
Angel
1975 Casablanca NBLP 7021

g96854233933.jpg


My CD/LP/Tape Collection
Nice one!! Love that band. After no luck finding a copy of ther first album in the wild I was able to grab a recent re issue on coloured vinyl of some sort. It sounds good and I was glad to finally have it. I have Helluva Band , On Earth as it is in Heaven , two copies of White Hot and Sinful on vinyl as well. Also a few cd’s and double albums cd’s that they recently came out with. Alright end of useless information lol.
 
Back
Top Bottom