• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

All Things Music. Past, Present and Future.....and more

ajgq4e9gq9u1.jpeg


Caravan - In The Land Of Grey And Pink
SACD
The record that introduced me to the Canterbury scene.
Nine Feet Underground is sooooo good. :music:
 
I have this too :)
A somewhat uncommon record. I've only ever seen one copy and I bought it. Besides the bands 1st record, Nektar material is somewhat common around here. Even the German pressings. Not the Roundhouse recording though. I've had it 15ish years now and even the reseller I bought it from commented that he'd only ever had 2 copies in his 30 years of selling used records.
 
Back
Top Bottom