• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

All Things Music. Past, Present and Future.....and more

One from last night after the Billy Strings show. So because I'd had a few cocktails and was being lazy. I went to Tidal and played Billy's new album. Not even 8 bars in the wifey states "This isn't as good as the record" just when you think that sound quality didn't resonate with her. Maybe that's way she doesn't go insane when I spend $$$$ on upgrades.
Screenshot_20261007-214106.png

Now, the wife was singing Do You Know What I Mean uderher breath while I was thumbing though the records.
PXL_20261008_190740463.jpg
 
u79969173484.jpg


Ph'lip Side
Phil Keaggy
1980 Sparrow SPR 1036

o35964850724.jpg


My CD/LP/Tape Collection
 
Back
Top Bottom