• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Allison CD-9, in Minnesota

myu701

Vintage futurist
Anybody living nearby Minnetonka, Minnesota? If so, and you appreciate Allison speakers, you might want to have a look at these: Allison CD9

Seller is asking $200 or best offer. The asking price seems very reasonable--I'd take them for $200, if I lived closer. :)
 
Register to hide this ad
Allison speakers sound great and that is a great price. On another thread, someone pointed out that eventually all the cd9 will suffer from woofer sag, due to its construction. If I was local, I would check them out and maybe enjoy them while I could.
 
Back
Top Bottom