alteclipsch Super Member Jan 16, 2020 #1 No affiliation https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/ele/d/minneapolis-vintage-altec-lansing-803b/7056831921.html
No affiliation https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/ele/d/minneapolis-vintage-altec-lansing-803b/7056831921.html
B bowtie427ss Lunatic Member Jan 16, 2020 #2 Normally, i would say the price is too high. But, that horn is in VERY good condition in original factory paint. And, the included pair of telescopic brackets is worth a hundred bucks easily.
Normally, i would say the price is too high. But, that horn is in VERY good condition in original factory paint. And, the included pair of telescopic brackets is worth a hundred bucks easily.
alteclipsch Super Member Jan 16, 2020 #3 I have no idea what all of this Altec stuff is worth, and I'm not looking for any of it. All is same seller. Those brackets are pretty heavy duty though. Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
I have no idea what all of this Altec stuff is worth, and I'm not looking for any of it. All is same seller. Those brackets are pretty heavy duty though.
elitopus Addicted Member Jan 16, 2020 #4 Those brackets are cool. I wish I had a set for my 805b horns.