• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Altec 902-8A Compression Drivers - Find

jackk

jackk
I picked up a pair of hand made, heavy duty 7/8" ply speaker cabinets this evening.
Inside the cabinets are a pair of Altec 811B horns and 902-8A compression drivers, 1-Altec 416-8C 15" woofer and 1-JBL 2226H 15" woofer.

I know what the JBL 15" woofer is and I had a pair of Altec 811B horns. I do not know anything about the Altec 902-9A compression drivers or Altec 416-8C 15" woofer.

Anyone out there have any idea?

Any assistance will be appreciated.
jackk
 
Register to hide this ad
Altec 902-8A drivers

Hi David:

Thank you for your help.

The Altec site has a ton of information, but I could not find any information on the 902-8A. There is a 902-8B that is similar and it was produced for movie houses and concerts.

I must assume this is a version of the same driver.

Best regards,

Jackk
 
JackK

Enjoy your 902-8As. Great Plains Audio makes brand new pairs of that model, and I just purchased a pair for my Klipschorns - and loaded them up tonight. They sound great. If you go to Great Plains site under products, they have the specs and other info listed.
 
Back
Top Bottom