• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Altec Lansing 890c Bolero speakers And fisher X202b good match?

Cosmic Pro

Member
Hey guys, I have the opportunity to acquire a pair of Altec Lansing 890C Bolero speakers. My thought was to run them with my fisher x202b amp.. I noticed the power rating on the 890c's are 50 w max... I believe my fisher is 75 w... would this be an issue? Also what's a fair price on the 890's? He's asking $260. I appreciate any feedback. Thanks!
 
Register to hide this ad
I should think the Bolero 890C's would be nice match for your Fisher tube integrated. Very efficient large bookshelf speakers. I can't comment on $ since this isn't in Dollars and Sense but I wouldn't mind finding a pair of those or Maderas for my Fisher.

Mark
 
my boleros love my tube amps alot. you WILL love the boleros.
they are topnotch. sound wonderful.

great bass and sweet mids. cant go wrong.
 
Back
Top Bottom