• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Altec Lansing Vott 4

Register to hide this ad
I think there becomes a very wide line between obsessed, insane.. no doubt which side this system is on... As much as I love the Altec sound, this is just WAY too much for me to even imagine enjoying..
 
O.K., Simi, how 'bout plain ol' A5s, then? ;)

attachment.php


attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • _Temp1.jpg
    _Temp1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 62
  • _Temp2.jpg
    _Temp2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 62
Yep.. now those would work Zilch.. I actually went to look at a pair a while back that were using the 1005b tar filled horns...

I'd be curious to hear those 1505 in a near type listening.. but I'm sure it woulnd't be as in your face sounding as what the set up the OP posted..
 
Back
Top Bottom