• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

"Alwayslooking has some GREAT Notebooks

Surfacetension

Well-Known Member
I Just got one of alwayslooking's album cover Notebooks! It's the Moody Blues cover of "To our childerns Childrens Childern" I had it about 10 seconds when my 14 year old glommed it . now he is Downloading Moody blues songs and takeing the notebook for school. These are very cool and he has a good mix of cover's . I just wanted to give you a heads up because these would be a nice little detail to any music room . People always take the time to complain ! I'm taking the time to give a BIG thumbs up . Check it out thier very cool :banana: :smoke:
 
Register to hide this ad
I can't help but smile when youngsters connect with an artist or band from the past. I did too, only for me it was Buddy Holly and Patsy Cline.
 
Back
Top Bottom