• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Amp Schematic

Logan_Nolag

Active Member
I'm looking at putting together a DIY amplifier but I need a schematic. I am looking for something that is fairly high powered yet simple and has a low parts cost. Also I would prefer to make it solid state if at all possible. Any schematic recommendations would be highly appreciated.
 
Register to hide this ad
The LM3886 'Gainclone' chipamp comes to mind. Search around for it on Google :)

From National Semi's LM3886 webpage;
• 50W cont. avg. output power into 8 at VCC = ±35V
• 135W instantaneous peak output power capability

Low parts count, too;

01183301.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom