• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

An Ak Visit

opt80

Member
Subscriber
Aker Ehoove just left my place. What a super guy,he was on PEI for meetings and took a couple hours to come visit me.

we talked gear and listened to some tunes.This guy could pass as an Islander,he is friendly and likes Holly Cole.

Thanks Jim for visiting,sorry Seamus barked so much.


Alan
 
Register to hide this ad
I wish that I could do the same. I'm vacationing on the east coast (Cupid's, Newfoundland) with my family and would have loved to visit a fellow AK'er out here. As it is, there's not enough time in the day to squeeze in everything that we'd like to do.

We have driven 3400 km so far (about 2112 miles) and have roughly the same distance to travel home. It has been absolutely worth it. Atlantic Canada is a spectacular place to visit. I can only imagine how great it must be to live here!
 
It is one of the great spots to visit. Stunning by the ocean with cool weather, and clear sky Crowbush offered one of the most glorious days of golf I have enjoyed. Then next day was cloudy, but was brightened by my visit with Alan. I will have to make a long roadtrip in the Corvette some time next year and revisit PEI.
Regards,
Jim
 
Back
Top Bottom