• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

An Honest Man that takes pride in his work!

Army

Addicted Member
A year ago last May my home got hit by a hail storm! Took out my roof and siding :worried:

So I hired a Contractor to do the roof, he was partnered with a guy that did siding.

Last fall after everything ( roof, siding) was replaced, the siding Contractor took me a side and said " I'm not happy with the way that siding looks" :no: I'm thinking geez I've got a 12 year old house with a new outside, looks great to me.

I didn't see what he was talking about at first. He pointed out that the siding was wavy in places. I by this time I had just noticed it. He said I'll take care of this. I'm thinking ok now what?

So I don't hear from him till about two months ago, he tells me the factory rep. for the company that sold the siding will be out. So true to his word a siding rep. comes out takes pictures and says it won't move, vinyl siding has to move or it warps, but it is installed right, at which point he leaves before I could get a word in edge wise.

My Contractor calls and says they are replacing the whole house :thmbsp:

So yesterday the siding arrives and today they start tearing off the warped crap. And the new siding is the same stinking way, warped and locks in place.
I wasn't home at this point, by the time I get home I have the siding Distributor that supplied the siding and my Contractor looking at the next shipment. And it's just as bad. They both come over to me and tell me I will be getting a different better brand and they are so sorry about this, and will make this right.

Now I never met this guy in my life, till the day he showed up to do the job last November. And he didn't have to say a word, because I wouldn't have noticed the problem for a long time?! But by gawd he was a stand up SOB and I admire a guy like that! He did the right thing for the right reason. He took ownership and pride in a job well done :thmbsp:

I'm going to treat him and his crew to a few brews or do something nice, when this is done and thank the guy for being a what he is, an honest hard working man that takes pride in his work!:thmbsp:
 
Register to hide this ad
That almost brought tears to my eyes. No ****. Just when you think the world's circling the drain - somebody redeems the human race. One person at a time. That's all it takes. :yes:
 
I have a mechanic who is just like this, where most mechanics try to rip you off and fix things that aren't broke this guy will actually tell me to wait to fix things and that they have some more life in them so don't waste money replacing them now. It sure feels good when you meet people like this.
 
That's a great story. Our plumbing/heating guy is like that - he and his crew worked until 3 in the morning to replace our furnace one awful winter day/night 12 years ago - he said "we wont' leave until you have heat." And they didn't.

Best thing you can do for this guy? Talk him up, refer people to him, help spread the reputation he clearly deserves.
 
RichPA said:
That's a great story. Our plumbing/heating guy is like that - he and his crew worked until 3 in the morning to replace our furnace one awful winter day/night 12 years ago - he said "we wont' leave until you have heat." And they didn't.

Best thing you can do for this guy? Talk him up, refer people to him, help spread the reputation he clearly deserves.

RichPA is right talk this guy up- word of mouth advertising is best kind of advertising and buy him a couiple of fermented beveages
 
Another thing to do, call the local newspaper and TV station. Many times the consumer reporter is happy to do a piece to let others to hear about an honest busines sperson. There are countless stories about bad business practices, a good one goes far.

If your insurance company paid for the siding to be replaced, be sure to call the adjuster. He will be sure to recommend the contractor for the next job. .

Definately buy the crew some happy-pop and pizza.
 
Hell Army, buy them whatever they want!

Next time I need someone I'm calling your guy. Wonder how far they'll commute :scratch2: ?

Pete
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom