• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Andrea Katsulas - Boy do I miss him!

FONSguy

Super Member
So, when I heard that Stephen Furst had passed, and since the cable companies has nothing to offer I watched the Babylon 5 on DVD series. I got into year 4 and realized, that the 5 year story arc competing with Breaking Bad is just about as good!!!
 
Register to hide this ad
Andreas had the ability to project emotion through heavy, very heavy makeup. His character's ongoing vendetta with Londo was high drama.
 
One of his lesser known roles was Commander Tomalak on Star Trek ...

thedefector264.jpg
 
I've heard that Andrea really loved the role of G'Kar in B5.

You can tell - great part, great lines, great actor bringing that character to life.
 
Back
Top Bottom