• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Another a/d/s question..

Hanleyster

ambitious but rubbish
I have the passive a/d/s sub 6 subwoofer and I have been trying to find some 200e or 300e speakers to pair with it.

I have found some 300c speakers, but my worry is that since they are 4ohm and not originally designed to pair with the sub 6 it might not work well.

Any ideas if I would be wasting my money on them?

Should I hold out for a pair of the appropriate a/d/s L300e or take a chance on the ADS L300c?
 
Register to hide this ad
Great speakers!

I thought the L200c and L300c only differed in the woofer cone material. Paper vs. poly... They're the same impedance. I believe the sub 6 has some form of highpass or impedance compensation. Are you familiar with the ADS Sat 6?
 
Back
Top Bottom