• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Another FNG....''HELLO''

Goldinmyear

New Member
Usually when I'm not collecting Vintage stereo equipment, I'm out Detecting for Gold,and or Relics. I'm a part time Bee keeper, Love to travel, And I love my Loud Freaken Music''...Cash is cool..but ,I'd much rather trade up..
I'm looking forward to becoming a great member''
Ps..I live in Northern cal. and Southern Oregon.(figure that out)
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome to AK

Quote:
"Ps..I live in Northern cal. and Southern Oregon.(figure that out) "
End Quote:

Easy, your living room is across the line. :D
 
Welcome! I'm from Los Angeles, to which I will return in the next few days. I am currently living in Ashland, Oregon. If you aren't too far away, maybe you would like
to shoot me a p.m. and we could meet and talk audio.

Eric
 
Back
Top Bottom