• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Another great Empire for sale!

Register to hide this ad
That is a very pretty tt indeed....

BTW, did you bid on those Pilot amps you posted in the Fisher forum. They appear to have sold for a pretty decent price, I was going to bid because they were local but I ran out time and didn't get a bid in
 
No I deceided against it was thinking maybe they didn't have enough power per channel, I have a few others on my watch list right now that I am interested in.
 
It all depends on what they are hooked to... They were really nice looking but only ran 6V6's so I was not to hot on them either. On the other hand, Pilot did make some nice stuff
 
I had the same turntable and they are awesome pieces. Very well made in Germany, the motor was. But they are hard to ship since the motor is only supported by rubber grommets for vibration. I learned the hard way about that. When I sold mine it went to CA from FL and when it arrived the motor broke free and battered up the wood cabinet and broke a lot of wires inside.
But a beautiful piece no matter what.
Dan
 
I have already purchased some speakers so I need to be mindful of the amount of power that I would need for them. I just think 10 watts would be kind of on the low side for them. But I did like them little pilots as they had the tubes right out in the open.
 
Back
Top Bottom