Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
They have come a long way from the liquid cooled acoustic whatevers, dual binding posts and metal cone woofers put them in a new class. How about blue van, or white SUV?
They have come a long way from the liquid cooled acoustic whatevers, dual binding posts and metal cone woofers put them in a new class. How about blue van, or white SUV?
The White Van companies have learned to make their speakers look like they mean business with High End-sounding names(I-pif-a ne? :lmaohigh "MSRP" prices, binding posts, side-firing woofers, etcetera, but they're still crap.
If a company is making all those white van speakers, it may be the largest speaker manufacturers in the world. I wonder if they make the drivers or who makes them.
I wonder if the outfit who makes all these odd ball named speakers could actually produce a "decent" sounding speaker if they just ditched the gimmicks like a BBQ grill (grill). And lost the chrome speaker drivers, wouldn't poly woofers cost less to produce? Just a thought.
The White Van companies have learned to make their speakers look like they mean business with High End-sounding names(I-pif-a ne? :lmaohigh "MSRP" prices, binding posts, side-firing woofers, etcetera, but they're still crap.
In case anyone missed it I was making a reference on the metal grilles on these and the chicken wire from the Blues Bros. movie. Perhaps a bit of a stretch.