yungin's-dad
Last of the Baby Boomers
Hey all,
I bought a laptop computer from anotherhobby in Barter Town. To be honest the only reason I did buy it was because there was some very good feedback in here. I almost passed, because he is kind of new here on AK, but the "Feedback" forum changed my mind. It arrived today and so far I am ecstatic with it, it is all that he said it would be and then some.
If you are thinking about dealing with him, you should give it a try. I am very happy with my purchase and I'm sure you will be as well.
Ron
I bought a laptop computer from anotherhobby in Barter Town. To be honest the only reason I did buy it was because there was some very good feedback in here. I almost passed, because he is kind of new here on AK, but the "Feedback" forum changed my mind. It arrived today and so far I am ecstatic with it, it is all that he said it would be and then some.
If you are thinking about dealing with him, you should give it a try. I am very happy with my purchase and I'm sure you will be as well.
Ron