• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Any Adapter for 3 pin Euro Speaker Plug?

electra100

Super Member
I just got my Wharfedale E90's and I was wondering if there was a better hi-fi speaker plug I can use to upgrade the poor quality stock one. I know some users have adapted banana plugs to these speakers, I was just wondering what my options were.
 
Register to hide this ad
Drill holes and use binding posts. OR do what I did and just take the plug apart to install a better wire into it. I seem to remember it being a setscrew type arrangement. I do recall it being very convenient.
 
Back
Top Bottom